11/07/2011

Autumn's Inspiration

This weedend I spent finding new inspiration for autumn's DIY projects, collages and looks. First of all I checked Pret-a-porter collections F/W2012 and found some good DIY ideas.
Then I checked this great Russian Glamour (Issue of September) and noted newest trends and had a look to editorial with Leighton Meester that I adored since I first saw it. I couldn't love her more, she looks gorgeous!

Also gorgeous: Marina Linckuk
 This awesome Jason Wu sweater can be easily made by yourself !
 
 Trends Fall/Winter 2012
 Love these Miu Miu shoes
 I like the Chanel hairstyle, definately will try it out!
 Some of my stuff and Ginta&Ieva in Dolce&Gabbana
This will soon go to my wall or some collage :D
 And appealing recipes in the same Glamour magazine.
My wall specialy decorated for autumn's inspiration post.
 And me :)
 XoXo



0 comments:

Post a Comment